We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Developer based in our London studio to support our development practice across the company.
You will be working across our entire portfolio of clients developing websites, mobile apps, web applications and a range of exciting and innovative digital properties for an enviable range of well known organisations. You’ll be leading many projects and supporting management in driving technical excellence across everything we do.
Ultimately, we are looking for a senior developer – but more importantly we are looking for the right person. If you are an experienced intermediate who is hungry to make the next step in your career, we want to talk to you…
We’re looking for someone…
- with 6+ years’ real world experience, preferably within a digital agency environment
- who is working at a Senior level, and wants to progress to a Lead role soon
- a passion for building robust, well architected digital solutions; in fact a proven background in solution architecture would be perfect
- experience using CMS platforms including WordPress and and possibly someone who can develop eCommerce platforms using Shopify, WooCommerce.
- strong knowledge of PHP and ability to build custom theme templates for WordPress from scratch. Preferably also has experience with ACF (Advanced custom fields).
- experience working with cloud-based hosting providers such as WPEngine and AWS
- knowledge of Grunt and how to use version control (such as Git)
- experience with running deployments and making DNS updates
- who is able to work autonomously or as part of a larger team (and enjoys talking directly to clients)
- who has experience quoting for development work and is comfortable discussing costs with clients
- who has an eye for design and can appreciate what goes into crafting beautiful, polished user experiences
- UX / UI Knowledge would be beneficial
- has experience with running QA & Browser testing on both their own work and other members within the team and has an eye for detail when running these tests and checks
- enjoys helping and training more junior members of the team
- is comfortable leading a project whilst keeping both the management team and project manager up-to-date with accurate project planning and timings
- who has an appreciation of the long term opportunities presented by working with a progressive, growth focused digital agency
- who is an excellent communicator & plays well with others
- who loves digital as much as we do
- has UK residency and currently be living in the UK.
We can offer you…
- a great salary
- the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- a varied and interesting flow of work
- a great work environment that requires a good sense of humour
- training and career development opportunities
To apply, please supply an up-to-date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Bonus points if you can start tomorrow.